This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Center Services Manager
Lansdowne, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 02/24/2012
Categories: Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary of Position:
Care Net, located in Lansdowne, VA, a pro-life Christian ministry that supports the work of more than 1,100 pregnancy centers is seeking a qualified individual to provide support to the Center Services department. The position is 40 hours per week, with competitive pay and benefits.
Responsibilities of the position of Center Services Manager include, but are not limited to, oversight of Care Net’s annual affiliation renewal processes, affiliation recruitment, database processes, and other affiliation matters. The Center Services Manager will supervise all administrative duties of the department, as performed by the Center Services Administrative Assistant, and also work closely with the Vice President of Center Services to advance the goals and objectives of the Center Services department.
The candidate must be detail-oriented, innovative, able to work independently, possess impeccable customer service skills, and have the ability to interact with staff and affiliates in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, resourceful and efficient, all with a high degree of professionalism.
• Bachelor’s degree with at least two years experience in project management
• Supervisory or managerial experience required
• Must be an outstanding communicator with excellent writing skills
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Database experience preferred
• Pregnancy center or other non-profit experience preferred
• A mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
• Possess a strong commitment to Care Net’s pro-life position—that life begins at conception and all life is valuable no matter the circumstances of conception.
• Possess a strong commitment to Biblical standards of sexual purity
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.