This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Development
Southfield Christian School
Southfield, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 02/22/2012
Categories: Fundraising - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Southfield Christian School (SCS) is a PK-12 school that was founded in 1970. SCS is a Christian educational community that emphasizes spiritual development, integrated with a rigorous college prep acedemic program. The school looks to employ individuals whose passion for God and compassion for people complement their personal commitment and their professional competence.
The Director of Development serves by promoting SCS within and outside the SCS community. Primary duties include:
1. Create and implement a development strategy and annual plan.
2. Lead all fundraising efforts and special events that promote the school.
3. Supervise the Admissions, Alumni Relations and Graphics Arts departments.
4. Grow and cultivate relationships with individual donors, churches, businesses and foundations.
5. Manage and maintain donor records and data base.
6. Write grant proposals.
7. Promote SCS through social networking sites.