This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fullerton, California, United States
Date Posted: 02/21/2012
Categories: Beauty Professionals - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
A Job that Counts:
In our American culture it seems very difficult to find a job that is both spiritually and financially fulfilling. Many times we struggle as Christians to find a job that gives us the opportunity to enhance the Kingdom of God and live out our purpose as well as achieving financial success. Taylor Stone strives to be a company led by God, working for His Kingdom, and passionately engaging in our careers as we follow His plan for us. We would like you to prayerfully consider joining our sales team, as we would be thrilled to welcome you into the Taylor Stone story.
Take a look at who we are, what we do, and how you could fit into that story. Request our informational package about our charity fundraiser program Believen, this is something we send out to charities as it better explains our program.
About Taylor Stone:
We are a natural beauty and skin care company run out of Fullerton, California with a desire to maintain a strong moral fiber by continually giving our best first. We are a creatively expressive company with an interest in finding fresh and new ways to engage with our customers. Our corporate culture is creative, driven, inspired, and largely based on communication of ideas and encouragement in successes. We are young company looking for passionate God-centered people eager to have a rewarding job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate and sell Taylor Stone products.
· Maintain high energy levels and professionalism.
· Build and maintain good customer relationships.
· Keep accurate and complete records in our CRM software
· Safeguard and keep all customer information confidential; all customer information is the property of Taylor Stone and the retailer.
· Effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, all Taylor Stone related personnel and appropriate Retail partners.
· Ensure client understands and signs any needed agreement forms.
· Perform only Taylor Stone approved and trained services.
· Use the appointment CRM procedure correctly to service the maximum number of clients at any given time.
· Achieve daily/ weekly/ monthly individual goals.
· Maintain targeted sales.
· Promote a professional, respectful, fun and gossip free environment.
· Work closely with other Taylor Stone employees to ensure excellent customer service and goal achievements.
· Be on time and ready to work.
· Act ethically and with integrity.
· Communicate inventory needs and concerns to management.
· Properly and accurately register all sales using the Lightspeed and Website POS systems and all sales reporting forms.
· Communicate training needs that will result in raised sales to management.
· Ensure compliance with all Taylor Stone and Retailer policies and procedures.
· Maintain compliance with State rules and regulations.
· Consistent and reliable attendance.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
Able to perform the following physical duties including, but not limited to:
· Unpack and lift boxes up to 40 lbs.
· Sometimes work in fragrance filled environments
• Maintain and display a valid state issued drivers license. The employee is responsible for any fees, additional training and/or renewals needed as a requirement.
• Previous experience in selling beauty, skin care, or cosmetics to retailers and businesses.
• Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays if necessary. (No Sundays)
• Flexibility regarding work location.
• Initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
• Comfortable and competent at Sales.
• Strong communication skills.
• Adept at problem solving.
• Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
• Outgoing and Upbeat personality