This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Assistant to the Executive Director, The Kingdom Sat
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 04/05/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
The Assistant to THE KINGDOM SAT Executive Director is responsible to support the ED in making the broadcast on THE KINGDOM SAT TV Channel (TKS) run smoothly. This includes administrative assignments, schedules preparation, managing editors and
weekly tasks, creating and sending quarterly reports to TKS partners, and representing the ED as assigned.
• In agreement with LTW’s Doctrinal Statement (view at our website)
• Personal qualities of honesty, integrity; good teamwork skills
• Managing crisis, enduring hardships, persevering to produce good results in a fast-paced environment
• Teachable, trainable, eager to learn and gain more experience
• Detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks in an organized, methodical manner
• Experience with Windows 7 and MS Office
• Knowing more than one language is a plus (Arabic is preferable)
• Must live in the metropolitan Atlanta area
In your cover letter, please include whether you agree/disagree with out Statement of Faith and the reasons for your position.