This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Administative / Marketing Assistant
Salem Media Group
Tampa, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 02/10/2012
Categories: Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Salem Communications Corporation is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the United States. Salem Communications Tampa/Sarasota is looking for a punctual, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized professional to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creates and edits graphics and layouts for marketing designs including postcards, flyers, magazine layouts, newsletters, website content and more
• Maintains all websites: i.e. podcast pages, updates and adds community and station events, quick links, photo albums, etc.
• Collaborates with Promotions Director in implementing social networking strategies
• Answers, screens, and transfers inbound phone calls
• Receives and directs visitors and clients
• Handles general clerical duties
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
• Possess a high degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
• Should be able to demonstrate advanced user skills in Adobe CS products (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) and Front Page; Dreamweaver experience is preferred but not required
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts about the organization’s Christian Talk and News Talk radio format
• Demonstrate excellent customer relations skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• The ability to meet designated deadlines is critical
• Must demonstrate the ability to position a brand, target a certain audience, and understand branding campaigns
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Salem Communications Tampa/Sarasota
5211 W. Laurel Street Ste. 101
Tampa, FL 33607
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.