Salem Communications Corporation is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the United States. Salem Communications Tampa/Sarasota is looking for a punctual, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized professional to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creates and edits graphics and layouts for marketing designs including postcards, flyers, magazine layouts, newsletters, website content and more
• Maintains all websites: i.e. podcast pages, updates and adds community and station events, quick links, photo albums, etc.
• Collaborates with Promotions Director in implementing social networking strategies
• Answers, screens, and transfers inbound phone calls
• Receives and directs visitors and clients
• Handles general clerical duties
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
• Possess a high degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
• Should be able to demonstrate advanced user skills in Adobe CS products (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) and Front Page; Dreamweaver experience is preferred but not required
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts about the organization’s Christian Talk and News Talk radio format
• Demonstrate excellent customer relations skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• The ability to meet designated deadlines is critical
• Must demonstrate the ability to position a brand, target a certain audience, and understand branding campaigns
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Salem Communications Tampa/Sarasota
5211 W. Laurel Street Ste. 101
Tampa, FL 33607
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Digital MarketerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...