Salem Communications Corporation is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the United States. Salem Communications Tampa/Sarasota is looking for a punctual, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized professional to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creates and edits graphics and layouts for marketing designs including postcards, flyers, magazine layouts, newsletters, website content and more
• Maintains all websites: i.e. podcast pages, updates and adds community and station events, quick links, photo albums, etc.
• Collaborates with Promotions Director in implementing social networking strategies
• Answers, screens, and transfers inbound phone calls
• Receives and directs visitors and clients
• Handles general clerical duties
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
• Possess a high degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
• Should be able to demonstrate advanced user skills in Adobe CS products (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) and Front Page; Dreamweaver experience is preferred but not required
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts about the organization’s Christian Talk and News Talk radio format
• Demonstrate excellent customer relations skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• The ability to meet designated deadlines is critical
• Must demonstrate the ability to position a brand, target a certain audience, and understand branding campaigns
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Salem Communications Tampa/Sarasota
5211 W. Laurel Street Ste. 101
Tampa, FL 33607
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- August 29
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...