This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Mid-Range Donor Development Representative
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 02/10/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
The Mid-Range Donor Development Representative is responsible for growing revenue of the donors in his/her assigned territory. This is attained through developing relationships with new and current donors in the giving range of $1,000-$4,999 annually via phone, email and mail.
• Must be in agreement with LTW’s Doctrinal Statement (view at our website)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong personal relationship skills/
• Good listening skills
• Attention to details
• Strong follow up skills
• Personal qualities of honesty and integrity; self-starter; highly motivated
• Must live in the Metropolitan Atlanta area within a reasonable commuting distance of LTW’s headquarters
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ministry Development or Sales experience (Desirable)
Please send résumé and cover letter to following email, with Donor Development in subject line: email@example.com.