This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Ministry Services Specialist
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 02/10/2012
Categories: Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
The Ministry Services Specialist will be involved in customer service activities; coordinating volunteers; processing mail, credit card orders and donations; resource center assistance, and ensuring that orders for products are properly entered into the order system.
• Must be in agreement with LTW’s Doctrinal Statement (view at our website)
• Associate Degree required. Bachelor Degree desired.
• Three years of customer service/data entry experienced required. Accounts receivable experience desired.
• Personal qualities of honesty, integrity, credibility, friendly, professional, selfless servant, punctual, and detail oriented. Must be a problem solver, organized and a team player.
• Superior telephone communication skills.
• Office automation skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Convio and MPX database desirable.
Please send résumé and cover letter to following email, with Ministry Services in subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org.