This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 02/10/2012
Job Type: Part-Time
The IT Specialist duties include support of both Local (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN), workstation configurations, Advanced Help Desk, Client/Server applications, Office Automation (OA) , and security.
• College level education. Degree, or working towards a degree in an IT related field.
• Agreement with LTW’s Doctrinal Statement (view at our website).
• Honesty, integrity; good teamwork skills.
• Eager to learn and gain more experience in the IT field.
• Detail oriented, able to multitask in an organized, methodical manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Windows XP Pro, Windows 7, and MS Office.
• Experience with MAC OS X 10.6.
• Network + Certification, Microsoft Certifications, Active Directory experience are desirable.
• Must live in the metropolitan Atlanta area.
• Able to work between 16 – 24 hours per week, preferably in the morning.
Please send résumé and cover letter to following email, with IT Specialist in subject line: email@example.com.