The IT Specialist duties include support of both Local (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN), workstation configurations, Advanced Help Desk, Client/Server applications, Office Automation (OA) , and security.
• College level education. Degree, or working towards a degree in an IT related field.
• Agreement with LTW’s Doctrinal Statement (view at our website).
• Honesty, integrity; good teamwork skills.
• Eager to learn and gain more experience in the IT field.
• Detail oriented, able to multitask in an organized, methodical manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Windows XP Pro, Windows 7, and MS Office.
• Experience with MAC OS X 10.6.
• Network + Certification, Microsoft Certifications, Active Directory experience are desirable.
• Must live in the metropolitan Atlanta area.
• Able to work between 16 – 24 hours per week, preferably in the morning.
Please send résumé and cover letter to following email, with IT Specialist in subject line: email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef is a Christian Broadcast Ministry committed to the proclamation of the whole counsel of God. Michael Youssef, President and CEO, is leading the way for people living in spiritual darkness to discover the light of Christ. By passionately proclaiming uncompromising Truth through creative methods, Dr. Youssef’s international team of experts is uniquely providing hope that is revolutionizing lives at home and around the world.