This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Accounts Payable Associate
Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 02/10/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
The Accounts Payable Associate will perform a variety of accounting/financial duties which include processing vendor invoices, database input, database and excel analyses, journal entries, bank deposits, accounts receivable, billing, audit assists, supply orders, interoffice mail delivery and other accounting and financial related responsibilities.
• Must be in agreement with LTW’s Doctrinal Statement (view at our website).
• College level education. Degree, or working towards a degree, is highly desirable.
• Personal qualities of honesty, integrity; attention to detail, proofing skills, good organizational and teamwork skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Windows 7 and MS Office (strong excel skills). Prior experience with accounting database programs is preferred.
Please send résumé and cover letter to following email, with Accounts Payable in subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org.