This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Learning By Grace
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 07/24/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
Teaching Position-Manayunk (Philadelphia, PA)
Learning By Grace Inc., manages various online PreK-12 Christian academies for homeschooled students.
We are looking for the following teachers;
-Technology (web design, digital photo, media arts)
• Assist students in their efforts to learn, supporting them by email and chats
• Evaluate, grade and review student work, providing timely and effective feedback
• Create daily class announcements for all courses
• Maintain discipline and respect while inspiring a spirit of inquiry, risk taking and discovery
• Assist curriculum developer with changes to the curriculum
• Tasks specific to your content area
• Maximum time to respond to inquiries
• Productivity (inquiries/day) and quality of responses
• Quality and timeliness of evaluations
• Exceptional Internet and computer skills
• Great communication and pedagogical skills
• Excellent attitude and willingness to stand behind our Christian statement
• Bachelor’s degree
• Although our schools run via the Internet, all teachers must work from our Manayunk office.
• Teaching hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
This position is great for recent college graduates and young teachers!
If interested, please send your cover letter, resume, and letter of recommendation if you have one, to the Director at: email@example.com.
Please explain how you would be a good fit for your position. The ideal candidate would be familiar with more than one content area. Please showcase this in your cover letter.