This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Learning By Grace
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 07/24/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
Curriculum Coordinator/Supervisor (Philadelphia, PA)
Learning By Grace Inc., manages various online PreK-12 Christian academies for homeschooled students.
We are looking to fill our position of Curriculum Coordinator/Supervisor. Our Curriculum Coordinator/Supervisor works with other educators to choose books, and implement them for use by the students, improve and update lesson content, delegate tasks to teachers, while tracking progress, and
• Informal training's for all teachers on various topics/policies
• Write up policies to be implemented when necessary
• Communicate progress reports to Director and teachers
• Manage various projects at once (1 day to 6 month long)
• Delegate jobs/responsibilities to the teachers and follow up
• Track your own/teacher progress
• Maximum time to respond to inquiries
• Productivity (inquiries/day) and quality of responses
• Quality and timeliness of evaluations
• Organization with notes and spreadsheets
• Exceptional Internet and computer skills
• Great communication and pedagogical skills
• Excellent attitude and willingness to stand behind our Christian statement
• Bachelor’s degree
• Although our schools run via the Internet, all employees must work from our Manayunk office.
• Hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
This position is great for recent college graduates and young teachers!
Please apply by e-mail only.
If interested, please send your cover letter, resume, and letters of recommendation if you have them, to the Director at: email@example.com. Please send anything else as an attachment, that could showcase your skills; lesson plans, tracking/organizing systems, detailed project notes etc. If you attach any other items, please explain
In depth lesson writing, knowledge of the educational field, home school law familiarity, technical skills, good communication and quick task completion a plus.
Please explain how you would be a good fit for your position, through similar or other qualifying experience.