This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Sales Account Executive
Logos Mangement Software
Any City, Any State, United States
Date Posted: 02/07/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE:
Logos Management Software has been providing Church Management and Fund Accounting Solutions in the United States for both Churches and Non-profit organizations for over 32 years. We are dedicated to helping Churches minister to their communities and to the world while we offer solutions to make their daily administrative work easier and less time consuming.
Logos has an open position for a Sales Account Executive to sell to the Protestant and Non-profit markets. Location is not an issue, because you may work from home as long as you have an office area in which to work and have internet access. Most sales will be won over the phone and email.
Eligible candidate will have strong presentation skills over the phone and email.
• Prior proven sales track record in software solution sales of $20,000 per month consistently
• Able to Manage a ninety (90) day pipeline and track leads to close for evaluation and sales strategy
• Maintain and exceed quotas
• Forecast thirty (30) to sixty (60) days out.
• Set target goals and meet them
• Excellent telephone and email skills
• Must know Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point for slide presentations
• Clear understanding of the Church workflow process a major plus
• Online virtual presentation skills a plus (GoToMeeting, webinars, demos etc.)
• Not afraid to cold call
Eligible candidate will report directly to Director of Sales on a daily and weekly basis.
Eligible candidate is expected to work a minimum of a forty-hour week making calls, writing proposals, emailing clients,
making presentations, in order to close the sale. Once the sale has been won he/she is responsible to monitor the fulfillment of the sale through implementation by following up with the customer and with implementation.
This is a salaried position which includes full medical benefits, PTO, and commissions.
Please do not call about this position. Email your cover letter and resume to:
Director of Protestant Sales
Logos Management Software