This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior Loan Coordinator
Provision Ministry Group
Irvine, California, United States
Date Posted: 02/06/2012
Categories: Administrative - Real Estate
Job Type: Full-Time
Church Development Fund (CDF) is a financial services organization, offering construction loans and financial services to Christian Churches across the nation. Along with its parent company, Provision Ministry Group, and five other subsidiaries, CDF shares the common goal of building the Kingdom of God through offering financial services, church architecture and design, and church planting. We offer great benefits, including vacation, paid sick time, 12 holidays a year, and floating holidays. Of course, we offer medical/dental/vision coverage, along with a 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
The Senior Loan Coordinator assumes the loan process at the point of loan approval, working to close the loan as well as provide customer service and personal attention to all borrowing churches and their representatives. Qualified candidates will have experience performing most or all of the following functions:
• Provides customer service on loan inquiries
• Process all new loan approvals assigned for documentation, initiating loan files and coordinating closing with appropriate third party
• Submits orders to vendors for Title Insurance, loan documents, environmental reports, flood tracking and appraisals.
• Interface with Regional Business Team on regular team planning via conference call regarding all loans in their pipeline
• Coordinates loan recording for Borrower, interfacing with the Title Company, Escrow Company or attorney.
• In cooperation with Loan servicing, process payoff requests and facilitate release of security instrument.
• Follows-up on loan documentation issues left open following loan recording.
• Processes invoices for loan documentation vendors.
• Sets up new loan files in Phoenix Banking System to facilitate initial funding and review by Loan Servicing.
• Provides customer interface regarding insurance coverage for all loans in region, assisting Loan Servicing in keeping insurance certificates current.
• Keep data current for reporting on status of loans in process, managing individual pipeline
• Identifies improvement opportunities specifically related to job function and implement recommended solutions.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Provides an internal review of existing loan documents on all renewals and modifications at the request of the Regional Business Team
• Prepares loan reporting for regional use
• Reviews construction loans for conversion to permanent financing. Acquires copy of certificate of occupancy and update title insurance with endorsement for project completion
Key qualifications for this position include the following:
• A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
• Minimum two years college education or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to recognize and provide creative solutions that enhance team services or processes
• Proven ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change to reach ultimate team objectives
• Action and team oriented; ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including experience with Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Detail-focused with ability to complete loan closings with a high degree of accuracy
• Minimum two years’ experience in non-profit and/or financial services industry
• Notary Commission
If you meet these qualifications and want to work for a company with a meaningful purpose and vision, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to People Services at 949-417-5904. Due to the high volume of responses, we will be unable to respond to phone calls.
Provision Ministry Group is located in the heart of the Irvine business district, just minutes from John Wayne Airport. To learn more about Church Development Fund, please log on to www.cdfonline.org.