H*VMI - WHO WE ARE
HANDI*VANGELISM MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL (H*VMI) is headquartered in Lancaster County in the town of Ephrata, Pennsylvania. H*VMI began in 1973 and, today, consists of ten separate compassion ministry entities:
* BASIS - for bereaved parents and families
* Disability Training - supporting the church in disability ministry
* Discipleship Ministries - year round ministry opportunities for people with disabilities, people who are hospitalized, or
people who live in residential facilities
* Grief Seminars - help for coping with loss
* Handi*Camp - overnight camping and Bible Conference opportunities for people with disabilities
* International - HVMI Ghana ministries and other training ministries
* Minds Renewed - addressing mental health issues
* PIP - resources for parents of individuals with disabilities
* REST Ministries - for those who have experienced abuse, addictions, imprisonment
* Twilight Senior Ministries - for those in nursing homes
H*VMI is looking for an Executive Director who will be excited about the opportunities listed under the Opportunity Profile below.OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
The Executive Director of H*VMI will:
1) as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, have the opportunity to demonstrate their personal walk with the Lord through their daily shepherding/leadership opportunities within the compassion ministry of H*VMI.
2) have the opportunity to use their interpersonal relationship and communication skills as an administrator in a team oriented atmosphere.
3) be able to use their inspirational leadership abilities in the area of exhortation, discernment and mercy.
4) under God’s leading, be able to supervise and give visionary advice and direction to each of the leaders of the ministries that make up H*VMI.
5) be able to use their management experience in fundraising, development, and support in a non-profit setting.
6) have the opportunity to raise additional personal salary support above the base salary provided by H*VMI.
7) be able to minister under the adherence and agreement to the Doctrinal Statement of H*VMI.
8) be able to use skills gleaned from a four-year college degree, which should include at least one year of certified Bible study; and also be motivated to further their insight and wisdom through continuing education.
Please visit our ministry website to learn more about H*VMI. The Opportunities to Serve with H*VMI
page provides a detailed job description and a ministry application form that can be printed.