This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission
Seattle, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 02/06/2012
Categories: Health Care
Job Type: Part-Time
Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission is currently looking for an experienced PT Dental Assistant to join our Dental Clinic, located at the Men’s Shelter.
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is a private faith-based organization that helps the community reach out with compassion to those who have lost hope. And as a community, we empower one another to build, lead and give back.
Our Dental Clinic is looking for the newest member of its team and we think that could be you! Job responsibilities include:
• Assisting Dentists and hygienists with client care.
• Help oversee volunteers
• Administrative duties, which include managing the reception desk, coordinating volunteer scheduling, and reporting.
• Maintain appropriate client records and charts.
• Attend all Mission meetings and training sessions, as required.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to maintain a Washington State Driver’s License, and use own care for occasional work-related purposes required.
• Ability to maintain up-to-date immunizations required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain valid HIV/AIDS training and CPR/First Aid training required.
• Must agree with Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission Statement of Faith below.
Education: Must be a graduate of a licensed dental assistant program. Registered dental assistant preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5 year experience as a dental assistant required.
Please apply at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=849281
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.