This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Product Development: Full Plate Diet
Ardmore Institute of Health
Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
Date Posted: 02/01/2012
Categories: Communications - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
The Full Plate Diet is the lifestyle-based weight loss program that is a sustainable approach to healthier living. We’re a non-profit group of people whose only mission is to help people live vibrant, abundant and meaningful lives.
If you live for projects with lots of moving parts, hitting tight deadlines and creating elegant goods that border on art, we want to get to know you.
The director of product development’s roles and responsibilities
• You’ll lead the development of our weight loss program curriculum, both group-based and online.
• You’ll collaborate with the team in visioning future products and services.
• You’ll be responsible for new product research, testing and ongoing quality improvement.
• You’ll also be accountable for developing ongoing written and video-based content for use on the website and in promotion.
What it’s like to work here?
You’ll thrive if you prefer determining your own schedule. We favor collaboration. We value flexibility…the folks that didn’t left long ago. We’re a small team. You’ll likely get a chance to try your hand at every aspect of the business. Most of all, we have fun.
We prefer that:
• You excel at juggling multiple projects at one time
• You’re an innovative thinker with excellent writing skills
• You’ve had experience as a writer or curriculum developer
• You’re just as comfortable working with the conceptual as you are with detail
• You have a degree in a related field
Your salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. Benefits are competitive. We'd prefer that you office at our Ardmore, Oklahoma headquarters. But, if you're the one, and you can’t move to Ardmore we'll see if we can work something out.
How to apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter, answer the following questions.
In your opinion:
1. What distinguishes a good diet from a bad one?
2. What is the most significant strength of the Full Plate Diet?
3. What makes the Full Plate Diet unique?