This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Program Director: Full Plate Diet network
Ardmore Institute of Health
Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
Date Posted: 02/01/2012
Categories: Management - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
The Full Plate Diet is the lifestyle-based weight loss program that is a sustainable approach to healthier living. We’re a non-profit group of people whose only mission is to help people live vibrant, abundant and meaningful lives.
If you live for cultivating relationships, bringing value to others and developing the skills of those around you, we want to get to know you.
The program director’s roles and responsibilities:
• You’ll be responsible for converting customers into loyal advocates of the FPD program.
• You’ll explore a variety of market channels to grow the advocate network
• Your role will be part cheerleader, part customer service and part sales.
• You’ll identify ways we can deliver consistent value to our advocates
What’s it like to work here?
You’ll thrive if you prefer determining your own schedule. We favor collaboration. We value flexibility…the folks that didn’t left long ago. We’re a small team. You’ll likely get a chance to try your hand at every aspect of the business. Most of all, we have fun.
We prefer that:
• You’re a health influencer within your personal and professional networks
• You’ve had experience building and running a customer loyalty program
• You enjoy the process of taking a new customer and transforming them into a loyal devoted fan
• You intuitively know how to employ social media tools
• You have a degree in a related field
Your salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. Benefits are competitive. We'd prefer that you office at our Ardmore, Oklahoma headquarters, but if you're the one, and you can’t move to Ardmore, we'll see if we can work something out.
How to apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter, answer the following questions.
In your opinion:
1. What distinguishes a good diet from a bad one?
2. What is the most significant strength of the Full Plate Diet?
3. What makes the Full Plate Diet unique?