The purpose of visionSynergy is to advance the mission of Jesus Christ by calling the Global Church to work together in partnership to address the most challenging and strategic global mission opportunities in the world today. VisionSynergy accomplishes its mission by: 1) advising the formation and effective operation of ministry partnerships & networks 2) developing and offering training resources to increase the collaborative capacity of current and future mission leaders.
visionSynergy is recruiting a full-time, skilled and experienced Administrative Assistant for Financial Development and Communications in our Edmonds, WA office. This candidate will have a high commitment to world evangelization and a vibrant personal relationship with Christ which is demonstrated in character and lifestyle. He/she will have at least five years of experience and proven ability managing the administrative responsibilities associated with financial development and communications. This includes proposal and report writing, record-keeping, database management, written and verbal communication with donors and foundations, producing newsletters and ministry updates, and general office and administrative responsibilities.
• Self-starter who takes initiative and has a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work well in a small team and contribute to the collaborative spirit
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity and experience with the grant-making process of Christian foundations
• Ability to produce newsletters, reports, and promotional materials
• Database management, preferably experience with Sales Force
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to track projects and meet deadlines
• Administrative abilities with the capacity to handle high-level communication with donors, foundations and organizational leaders.
1. Financial Development
• Provides administrative oversight for all VS financial development
• Is familiar with VS donors and foundations and their grant-making requirements
• Manages the grant and report submission process by tracking all deadlines
• Is familiar with VS programs and priorities in order to develop proposals
• Works with other staff to write, edit, and submit grant proposals and reports on schedule
• Manages all donor records through Sales Force and filing system
• Along with the Executive Director, maintains ongoing communication with donors and foundations by phone, email, and reports
• Assists the Executive Director in scheduling appointments and travel arrangements related to financial development
• Produces monthly Update, eNewsletter, and other resources for ongoing communication with donors.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Manager of Digital GivingAmerican Bible Society
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- September 1
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
visionSynergy plays a unique role in the worldwide Christian movement as one of the few mission service organizations specifically dedicated to advancing ministry collaboration. visionSynergy empowers Christian organizations to work together for maximum impact by developing and strengthening strategic ministry networks and partnerships in critical areas of world mission.
The core of our work is providing advisory services for numerous multi-lateral networks and partnerships of Christian mission organizations. We act as More...