We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated ASP.NET developer to join the Ascendio team full-time.
Our team is small and agile, by design. We cultivate a vibrant and family-focussed culture and workspace. Each member is a skilled professional who interacts with and takes responsibility of various stages of the project life cycle.
We work closely with faith-based ministries, charities and organizations. In delivering web solutions to this industry, we engage an energizing set of challenges that propel us to innovate in the technology and user experience of online fundraising, systems integrations and multimedia delivery. Before you reach out, please make sure this describes you:
- I take responsibility and my work ethic reflects that.
- I am passionate about the web and am curious about technology.
- I communicate with clarity and thoughtfulness.
- I want to be part of a team and create something bigger than myself.If hired you will:
- Work on-site in our Irving, Texas office.
- Work with fantastic clients who demand world-class results.
- Set deadlines for your work and adhere to them.
- Work smart so that your weekends and evenings are free.Must have experience with...
- ASP.NET / C# development
- SQL ServerNice to haves...
- Telerik Rad Ajax Controls
- A passion for Thai foodCompensation & Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience ( Range: $60k - $80k )
- Health and Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Holiday pay
- Flexible, family-focussed environment
- Working with friendly, trustworthy people who care about your quality of life If this describes you, let's start a conversation!
Please email your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com