This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Regional Development Representative
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 01/25/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language. We are seeking a purpose-driven Regional Development Representative motivated towards cultivating relationships among high-end donors.
As a Regional Development Representative, the ideal candidate will bring a performance-driven, holistic approach to identifying, securing and cultivating partner relationships within our Central Region towards the advancement of our mission and vision. The position requires a self-starter willing to set ambitious goals and work towards their achievement.
• Manage and process existing partner relationships, donor referrals and prospects within the Central Region of The Seed Company’s donor base
• Communicate with, maintain and nurture relationships with current donors which reactivates participation and significantly grow their prayer and financial support
• Cultivate existing partner relationships towards greater levels of involvement
• Arrange gatherings and invite current donors to bring friends or associates. Minister to newcomers and promote the work of The Seed Company.
• Send follow-up email, mail marketing materials and telephone new contacts and invite them to become supporters. Make appointments for more meetings if contact is receptive.
• Integrate new sales techniques into innovative donor models which improve workflow and expand capacity.
• Endeavor to reactivate lapsed partner relationships via telephone calls, email or personal visits.
• Network with individual and group donors to identify potential new partners.
• Participate with Development team members to plan strategies and events.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle;
• Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
• Championing The Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values;
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Public Relations; or equivalent work experience.
• Requires three to five years’ of increasingly productive experience as a sales professional
• Strong organizational and administrative strengths
• Requires initiative to network and build personal caseload to meet goals working with high net worth donors
• Must have excellent communication skills
Our organization makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.