This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Events Administrative Assistant
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 01/17/2012
Categories: Administrative - Fundraising
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language. We are seeking an Events Administrative Assistant to serve the National Events Team.
As an Events Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative and logistics support to the National Events Logistics Coordinator and the Development Team. The position requires a self-starter with effective verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to plan and manage assigned work.
• Provide administrative, clerical and logistics support to the National Events Logistics Coordinator. Prepare and distribute email correspondence.
• Input, analyze and manage data within a data management system related to National Events planning and maintain current client records
• Provide assistance and administrative and clerical assistance to Development Representatives as needed or requested.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage client list and execute the appropriate sequence in the delivery of pre and post event correspondence
• Coordinate and execute the progression of activities associated with ministry events and assist with setup and breakdown of event assets
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle;
• Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
• Championing The Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values;
• Requires a two-year certificate in business administration, donor administration or equivalent work experience
• One to three years’ experience, including some customer relations involving data management and event planning
• Experience with Microsoft Office with a strong working knowledge of MS Excel
• Experience with Wealth Engine, Salesforce or an equivalent Customer Relationship Management system; highly regarded
• Experience with drafting and editing event correspondence; strong grammar/spelling skills highly regarded
Our organization makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.