Established in 1962, Trinity Western University (TWU) is a fully accredited institution and a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada since 1984. Trinity Western offers 42 undergraduate and 16 graduate degree programs.
TWU combines high quality academics with a distinctively Christ-centered approach to education. Their emphasis on personal development, leadership, Christ-centered liberal arts, a global perspective, and Christian worldview are time-proven distinctives. The result is the transformation of students’ lives, the development of skilled and godly leaders who make a positive difference in communities throughout Canada and the world.
Executes an effective fundraising program primarily in the Northwest US area (primarily along the I-5 corridor, Seattle to northern California, also including Phoenix and Chicago) through management of a portfolio of donors as well as helping to support and build effective donor strategies with other Development representatives. Responsible for functioning consistently within established University budgets, policies, and other operating procedures as required to effectively fulfill the position's responsibilities.
Job Standards & Requirements:
- BA required. Will consider extensive business and leadership experience.
- 3-4 years in sales and marketing, business development, public relations or fundraising role required. Preference will be given to those with extensive business development and fundraising background.
- Superior demonstrated customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a wide range of individuals, nationalities, and personalities, including high-level contacts and corporate and foundation executives.
- Superior, well-developed abilities in public speaking, sales, and marketing.
- Good software skills with MS Word, Excel, and Dbase.
- Good team player, multi-tasking skills with demonstrated persistence, initiative and tact.
- Good ability in organizing, planning, prioritizing, administrative details, and presentations.
- Able to work under significant time, financial and schedule pressures, while effectively interacting with donors.
- Warm-hearted, dedicated, committed and mature evangelical Christian with a keen desire to serve in family, church, work and community.
- A firm commitment to TWU’s Mission, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- Impeccable character and reputation, a pleasant personality with a positive and friendly attitude in the midst of a very busy and challenging university atmosphere.
Candidates considered for this position will be asked to sign a Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
To submit a cover letter and resume, or for a full job description, please contact:
Mr. Jaime Clore
The Timothy Group
1663 Sutherland Dr. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Early Education TeacherCommunity 54:13 dba Children's Promise Centers
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- September 21
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
PrincipalRiver City Believers Academy
- San Antonio, Texas
- September 11
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8