High Point / 963 Missions is a ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
We have three main divisions; 1) High Point Ski Tours, 2) 963 Missions and 3) Onestopsbuses.com.
High Point is a small company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
- At least one year of sales experience and/or…
- At least one year of ministry experience planning group trips (preferably with ski or mission trips) in some capacity.
- Computer skills - Must have the ability to navigate through most of the Microsoft Office applications as well as our database and pricing program. This requires an above beginner level of computer competency.
- Prior knowledge/relationships in missions or ski industry a plus.
- Existing relationships with ministries, churches and missions organizations is a plus.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Above average organizational skills
- High integrity
- Extraverted/Relational personality
- Strong worth ethic
- A heart to serve the church.
- Ability to work within a team.
The main focus of this job is to generate and/or work sales leads with the goal of helping ministries and churches with missions airfare, ski trips, ground transportation, and trip insurance. Your job will be to pursue and build relationships with ministers who need assistance in those areas. You will put together ski packages, missions airfare, insurance policies and coordinate their ground transportation. Group sales reps will travel from time to time (either to Colorado for ski training or to ministry conferences), approximately 2-3 weeks per year.
- Partial health insurance for full-time employees.
- 401K matching program at the end of the first year.
- A company laptop is given to all employees that can be used for personal use.
- Great working environment.
- Very balanced and family centered office.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:30 - 5:30 pm
Pay range: Base Salary – Plus Commission (average between $25k-$40k in first year). Potential for six-figure salary after 3-4 years.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Overseas Western Chef & Dinning Facility EducatorAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 6
Account Executive-Nashville, TNSalem Media Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 29
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member o More...