Corporate Chaplains of America is expanding our development department regionally throughout the United States and seeking to find a highly motivated, entrepreneurial thinking individual to work the Midwest United States. This individual will report directly to the Vice-President of Business Development and will be working from a home-based office or an office within one of our client companies. We offer a highly competitive remuneration package consisting of a base salary and bonus related to closed sales. We also offer phone, laptop, business mileage reimbursement.
Begun in 1996, Corporate Chaplains of America (www.chaplain.org) is a financially stable, national non-denominational Christian non-profit that provides a fee-for-service program of chaplain care for employees in the workplace.
As a ministry that operates like a business, CCA's goal is to provide companies with a benefit second to none that has been proven to decrease turnover, decrease employee theft, increase morale, while strengthening the trust between management and employees. To accomplish this we provide weekly contact with employees and 24/7 to employees' individual chaplain and provides after hour care service to address a variety of physical and emotional issues.
-Spiritually mature Christian with life experience that resonates with our mission statement
- Five year minimum experience of scheduling appointments and closing sales at the President, Owner, and CEO level with respect to our core competencies listed above
- Five year minimum of intangible sales experience
- High level of proven selling skills and are able to demonstrate and sustain those skills while dealing with small, medium and large size organizations
- Tenacious and are able to overcome obstacles when trying to establish a contact with upper level management
- Responsible, self-motivated, autonomous, well organized and a team player
- Valid passport as well as a valid driver's license
- Four year college degree TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CORPORATE CHAPLAINS OF AMERICA
, please visit our site's About Us
web page.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING
for this position please be sure you meet the qualifications listed above and resonate with our mission statement. Email your resume to email@example.com with your cover letter. Please type: Field Development Manager - Chicago in the subject line.