This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive and Accounting Assistant
FXM International, LLC
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 11/08/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
EXECUTIVE AND ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, efficient and organized, professional with extensive experience in accounting. This person must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions. Must also be bilingual (English and Spanish) with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This person must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges. Must have the ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• BS in Accounting
• 2+ years experience in the Accounting department.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent calendar management skills, coordination of executive meetings.
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish).
• Support experience in sales or marketing environment.
• Must know how to use SAP.
Duration: Full-time Location: FXM International, LLC-Sugar Land
The Executive and Accounting Assistant will:
• Follow up for account receivables.
• Ensure purchase orders and invoices are matched.
• Verify items billed against items ordered/reconcile differences through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
• Reconcile and/or balance financial transactions and accounts.
• Other general accounting duties as assigned.
• Be responsible for calendar management.
• Communicate and handle incoming/outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Partners
• Assist with preparation of presentation materials.
• Have the possibility of growing together with the company to a higher position/responsibilities.
If interested, please contact:
Ruth Morales at email@example.com or 832-8860-003
About FXM International-selling ingredients for success!
• FXM International, LLC was established in 2009 as a subsidiary of FX Morales y Asociados SA de CV which was founded in 1988 in Monterrey, Mexico. We represent and distribute products and ingredients of the highest quality, from the world’s largest food companies. Our focus is in providing added value to our customers with our products, services and processes. We strive to operate our firm in a way that would honor Christ, and are looking for a key employee that would be of the same mindset.