This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Marketing Operations Assistant
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 11/08/2011
Categories: Administrative - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in
every language in this generation. We are seeking a marketing operations assistant who provides administrative
support with the ability to multi-task and function successfully in an innovative change-oriented environment to our
Director of Marketing and Marketing Team in achieving team goals related to the marketing of accelerated bible
translation work in every language in this generation.
• Provide administrative support for the Director of Marketing and the Marketing Team.
• Assist with periodic Marketing Team report input and/or preparation as needed by the Director of Marketing.
• File monthly expense reports for Director of Marketing and Marketing Team managers.
• Assists the Director of Marketing with board report preparation.
• Serves the Director of Marketing in a confidential administrative capacity.
• Monitor and report monthly production against goals (expenses vs. budget projections, revenue, new monthly partners, etc.) by marketing team revenue streams, initiatives, and campaigns
• Creating and managing a Marketing Team Calendar that reflects the Director of Marketing and Marketing managers’ travel schedules, and reflects Team Training, Leadership Team Meetings, and meetings with other key departments as needed
• Ensuring that payments to vendors are kept current and accurate.
• Arranging for meeting facilities and all support as needed
• Coordinates agenda preparation for each Marketing Team leadership meeting, working with direction from Director of Marketing and with input from the Marketing team managers.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience in related field
• Excellent high level of administrative skills with 1-2 year's minimum experience
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to operate in a team setting while demonstrating good independent judgment and decision making;
• A “servant” spirit as demonstrated by the desire to help others succeed;
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals and achieve outcomes in an efficient, organized manner
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical plan, dental, and vision reimbursement plan) and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: Erika_Klingenberger@tsco.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.