This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Urban Impact Foundation
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 11/03/2011
Categories: Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you passionate about being a part of a ministry that reaches at-risk youth with the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Are you eager to use your leadership and development skills to resource a highly successful ministry? If so, we would like to talk with you!
Urban Impact* is a Christian community development organization located on the North Side of Pittsburgh, PA with a vision to change lives in the community by building relationships with at-risk youth to help them become productive and responsible members of the community. Through the arts, sports, and academics programs, children are offered ways to enrich their lives.
Currently, Urban Impact is seeking a full-time Development Officer. Benefits are available and include fully paid, medical, dental, and vision insurance. Retirement benefits are also provided.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Willing to work in an ethnically diverse, economically challenged inner-city community;
- Experienced in foundation grant writing and development, major donor development, writing appeals, and managing marketing & administrative support staff;
- Knowledgeable in the areas of budgeting, planned giving, coordinating events, coaching program directors and staff in areas of stewardship and fundraising;
- Spiritually mature with significant experience working in a non-profit atmosphere.
- Highly relational with excellent networking skills.
- Passionate about the vision and mission of Urban Impact
Candidates should possess the following education, experience, and skills:
- 4 year degree from an accredited university.
- Experience working in a non-profit.
- Min. 5 years professional development experience.
- Min. 5 years supervisory experience.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets of over $2 million dollars, annually.
- Excellent computer skills, Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge a +
If you possess the listed qualifications and the desire to use your gifts in ministry, please submit your resume along with a statement of faith and a letter of interest as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference this advertisement, include your salary requirements, and the position title in your letter. Note: Only resumes sent to the above email address with all required documentation will be reviewed.
To see a copy of the job description, please visit this address: http://www.urbanimpactpittsburgh.org/help/ministryopportunities.php
*Urban Impact/Pastor Ed Glover recipient of the 2011 EPOCH Restoring Places Award. For more information, please visit this address: http://epoch2011.com/finalists.php