This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Salem Media Group
Camarillo, California, United States
Date Posted: 10/31/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Salem Communications is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We are looking for a seasoned high-level Administrative Assistant for our corporate office in Camarillo.
This Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Client Services Manager. The Assistant will be responsible for the National Programming Department which consists of Christian Teaching and Talk ministries. Also responsible to the department and it clients for providing a wide variety of advanced clerical and secretarial support.
Required Skills and Requirements:
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional grammar and demeanor
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and project manage with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Strong project management skills
• Able to work independently; self-motivated
• 10 key by-touch; 50 wpm
• Ability to keep information highly confidential.
• Ability to follow and execute department objectives
• Knowledge of Salem Communications
• 5+ years as a high-level Administrative Assistant experience a must.
• College Degree preferred
Salem Communications offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package as well as 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please visit our website for more information about Salem Communications at www.salem.cc
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit your well-written cover letter explaining what you can bring to this position and why you are the right candidate. Please include your salary requirements and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (805) 383-4353. It is important to mention “Admin Asst” in the subject line.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.