Salem Communications Corporation is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the United States. Salem Communications Tampa is looking for a punctual, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized professional to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide a diverse range of advertising sales administrative support.
• Serve as a liaison between sales, traffic, production, and promotions to assure the fulfillment of all contract components
• Participate in weekly sales meetings
• Prepare advertising proposals that match client objectives
• Maintain all sales pieces ensuring accuracy of content and quality of design
• Assist with the development of agency and direct client relationships
• Assist in writing copy of on-air spots
• Perform necessary follow-up after a sale including but not limited to solving disputes and collecting overdue balances
• Assist with compiling and distributing various sales and manager reports including but not limited to the following:
• Daily sales reports
• Weekly sales projection reports
• Weekly receivables analysis report
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
• 2 years experience in the radio industry is preferred.
• Possess a high degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization
• Need well developed presentation skills
• Demonstrate excellent customer relations skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exceptional organizational skills required
• The ability to meet designated deadlines is critical
• Must demonstrate the ability to position a brand, target a certain audience, and understand branding campaigns
Salary commensurate with experience.
Cover letter and resumes can be addressed to:
Salem Communications Tampa
5211 W. Laurel Street Ste. 101
Tampa, FL 33607
Salem Communications Tamps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
PT Board Operator- Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 17
Sales/Sports Intern- New York, NYSalem Media Group
- New York, New York
- October 14
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...