Church Resource Ministries (CRM)
The Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer is responsible for managing the salesforce.com Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system across the enterprise in a global nonprofit environment. The Administrator will initially assist the implementation team in its second phase of deployment, providing necessary technical and development support for the financial processing modules, and then maintain the system after adoption. The Administrator will also support the integration of salesforce with other systems in the organization including Accounting (MAS 90), online giving, check scanning, and donor management (Maestro) systems. The Administrator will be the primary point of contact for the oversight/maintenance of the system and will work closely with the implementation team on systems training and information throughout the organization. A strong technical aptitude coupled with problem solving skills, attention to detail, customer orientation, and drive to overcome everyday obstacles will be critical to the success of the project. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role and the ability to contribute to the systems infrastructure of a global nonprofit. The Administrator will play a key role on the implementation team, and eventually be responsible for the day-to-day helpdesk and database administration for the application.
This individual will function as the designated salesforce.com system administrator for the Organization, including but not limited to the following:
- Manage the Security matrix for users and system configurations
- Troubleshooting of technical issues within the system. Point of contact for salesforce.com tools internal helpdesk
- Report creation and distribution
- Support strategic CRM initiatives and system upgrades with requirements gathering, functionality research, planning, and implementation
- Creation of Custom Fields, Objects and Triggers
- Provide support for peripheral integrations
- Mobile Application
- Accounting Software Integration (MAS 90)
- Educate users on best practices for CRM tools and processes
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of the CRM system
- Monitor the CRM system, ERP system, and databases for data integrity and prevent data corruption; backup data.
- Design and generate reports for departmental metrics and other ad hoc management reporting
- Envision ways to leverage salesforce.com to drive operational efficiency
- Function as a strategic member of the implementation team including:
- Work with team to develop process and workflow changes in donation accounting and donor reporting modules
- Design and automate processes to simplify and streamline administrative and reporting tasks.
- Assist in the design of forecasting and budget reports.
- Provide analytical support to CFO, Project Manager, and implementation team
- Support New Hire on-boarding and recruiting processes by managing new hire user creation and data assignment, recruiting databases, notification, and reporting
- BS/BA degree required and 2+ years salesforce.com administration experience. Experience with implementation of salesforce.com in a nonprofit environment preferred
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred
- General knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Must be very hands-on with solid attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate and build relationships at all levels within the organization
- IT implementation experience, including different business systems and integration tools
- This individual must possess the ability to develop rapport and inspire trust in staff members, both support staff and ministry personnel; including the skills required to collaborate with CST teams to acquire information or resources.
Personal Characteristics and Beliefs
- This person should have a reputation of honesty, integrity, gratitude and hospitality in all personal dealings.
- Publicly profess an allegiance to Christ, a love for Christ’s church, and a passion for its leaders.
- Affirm CRM’s statement of faith, values, vision and purpose.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Church Resource Ministries
CRM exists to develop leaders who will help strengthen and multiply the Church worldwide.
In 1980, CRM was born out of a recognized need to see leaders equipped and empowered for the church. Since then, we have grown into a global community of individuals and teams committed to seeing the good news of Jesus transform the nations.
Today, we have over 450 staff members serving in 30 countries around the globe—in urban, suburban, and rural settings. We seek to live out the primary values of ch More...