This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Mt. Prospect, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 10/19/2011
Categories: Administrative - Management
Job Type: Part-Time
General Office Manager
A&M Partnership, a not-for-profit organization that trains teachers and educators on the importance of abstinence and marriage education, is in need of a General Office Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for day-to-day office operations, including but not limited to managing schedules, event-planning, processing and shipping orders for A&M’s resource provider, paying bills, and managing all financial operations. The Office Manager is also responsible for creating and maintaining relationships between current and potential donors, as well as customers of AMR. Possible full-time emplyment available.
Summary of Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
• 2-3 years of experience in an administrative or business management role
• Comfortable with working in a small office
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Commitment to A&M’s mission, values, and structure
• Able to think systematically including compiling, analyzing and evaluating data
• Able to effectively represent A&M when speaking with other organizations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to exercise professional judgment to resolve complex problems
• Excellent organizational skills with a great attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Computer proficiency (MS Office), including database management skills
To apply, please send a current version of your resume and a letter of introduction to email@example.com.