This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/13/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic, faith-based, non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word into every language that needs it. Our vision is to see God’s Word in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships.
For more information regarding The Seed Company, please visit www.seedcompany.org.
As our Production Coordinator, you will provide support and guidance to the production of project update reports within the Communications team to further the work of Bible translation. This role will supervise the print media editing process, communicating with print vendors, and manipulate a variety of print media software applications.
By reporting to the Manager of Project Reporting, you will contribute to the overall goals of the Communications team through the production and tracking of project reports
• Maintain project update mailing lists
• Schedule project update printing and forward related materials to printing vendor bi-weekly
• Coordinate print/mail vendor relationship on a day to day basis
• Produce letters and certificates for projects that are ending or transitioning
• Process return mail and make mailing list corrections as needed
• Post OneVerse updates to website
• Coordinate workflow for project reporting as directed by department manager
• Track and process projects that are ending
• Responsible for in house printing, folding and mailing of OneVerse updates
• Supervise team members involved in project update production and provide annual PRD (Position Results Description) and performance evaluation for each assigned staff.
Your passion for seeing the bible translated for others in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Alignment with the company’s vision, mission and values
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a field of study related to the position or equivalent advanced learning or experience
• 1 - 2 years related experience with high levels of achievement (ideally, previous newspaper or magazine production experience)
• The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, train and instruct others in order to build a strong team
• Proven experience to coordinate multiple tasks in a detailed and organized manner
• Data input and MS Access experience required
• High level of proficiency with MS Office and web admin (Drupal experience preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to organize and file data on designated network drives
• Ability to operate in a team setting while demonstrating good independent judgment and decision making
• Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals and achieve outcomes in an efficient, organized manner
• Previous experience in a fast paced, growth oriented organization
We value our staff members and care for their personal and professional well being. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical, dental, and vision insurance); a reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff where people learn and grow with the company.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations.