This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Cedar Park Assembly of God
Bothell, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 10/10/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Executive Assistant to the Senior Pastor of a large cathedral church/school organization.
Duties to include:
* Assists and relieves Pastor of a variety of complex administrative duties; utilizes independent judgement, determing when to act for Sr. Pastor and when to refer problems for personal attention;
* Screens incoming mail, both internal and external; answers or appropriately distributes to others for response not requiring Sr. Pastors personal handling; alerting him when something requires his immediate attention.
* Compiles and analyzes requested information; drafts replies and/or transcribes correspondence for signature.
* Places and receives phone calls to appropriate personnel; responds to highly diversified inquiries from management, employees, congregants, school families, and the general public.
* Maintains Sr. Pastors calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and travel.
* Extends first-class hospitality to everyone both in person and on the phone.
* Checks, prepares, corrects and/or summarizes reports, records and correspondence.
* Operates independently in absence of Sr. Pastor; assisting others on problems and organizing mail and requests by order of priority for immediate action upon Sr. Pastor's return.
* Plans and coordinates onsite events.
* Desplays the ability to safeguard the ministry's integrity when handling confidential informaiton.
* Performs other duties as assigned, which may include duties of lower pay grades.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to use complete discretion, courtesy and tact in all situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with all levels of staff across the ministry.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, occasionally high stress, environment and to adjust priorities accordingly.
- Good leadership capabilities to coordinate administrative workflow.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task effectively.
- Able to extend/adjust work hours on occasion as requested.
(Email resumes only. No phone calls reqarding this opening accepted)