This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Newark, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/23/2011
Categories: Accounting - Church/Ministry
Job Type: Full-Time
Jump start your accounting career with Kenneth Copeland Ministries!
We are seeking an entry level, degreed accountant with a strong understanding of general accounting practices and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience and receive additional training that will increase your accounting knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Two to five years of experience in inventory and general ledger accounting is preferred.
• Experience with PeopleSoft General Ledger or integrated accounting ERP software preferred.
• Ability to research discrepancies, collect data, and draw valid conclusions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently on assignments or projects, while working cooperatively in a team environment.
• Must be a born again believer, filled with the Spirit and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives.
Apply online at www.kcm.org/jobs
Kenneth Copeland Ministries reaches out with uncompromised Bible teaching focused on faith, love, healing, prosperity and restoration. Additionally, over the years, more than 60 million people have responded to the message of salvation through our ministry efforts. Together with the prayer and support of our Partners, we are impacting the world for Jesus Christ and changing lives every day!