This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Vice President of Marketing and Development
Christian Care Ministry
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 09/12/2011
Categories: Health Care - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary: The VP of Marketing and Development is responsible for the growth and development of Christian Care Ministries and its mission. As a member of the Executive Team, this individual will hold operational authority over all marketing, communications and ministry development activities. The ability to embrace CCM’s long-term vision and integrate its core mission into the development of practical solutions for living the Christian life will be essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed to perform in this position successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Develop and execute a marketing strategy that delivers on the Ministry growth objectives as directed by the Board of
• Develop budgets and forecasts to ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee
that the achievement of all marketing objectives fall within designated budgets
• Drive specific traffic, lead generation, enrollment and revenue goals
• Drive all marketing and advertising efforts through the use of multi-media campaigns: e.g. print, email, web, TV, direct
mail, PR, advertising
• Ensure that all market communications and web content is consistent with the CCM message, as well as aligned with the
• Build and manage a Ministry Development team (i.e. telesales) in concert with lead flows to effectively and consistently
generate new member enrollments
• Communicate and report all marketing and growth results to the CCM Board and Ministry Development Committee
• Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations of team members to improve and enhance development and
• Identify new trends and market opportunities through market research and analysis
• Design, develop and launch new product offerings ( i.e. practical solutions for living the Christian life)
Qualifications: CCM is looking for a highly motivated individual with 5 -10 years’ leadership experience in marketing, advertising and structured telesales. The ideal candidate will have: an in-depth knowledge of the Christian marketplace with specific experience in advertising, social media marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and website development. The candidate must have a demonstrable history of generating predictable lead flows and new customer acquisitions through multi-media campaigns and structured telesales. The candidate must have a history of researching and analyzing market trends and identifying new opportunities for growth. The candidate must demonstrate a history of designing, developing and launching new offerings and solutions targeted to the Christian audience; must understand the concept of performance engineering and embrace the need continuous process improvement. The candidate must have a desire and passion for integrating biblical principles into practical real world solutions for living the Christian life.
Education and/or Experience: A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing (or related fields). Ten years or more experience in the areas of Marketing, Advertising, Direct Sales or Telesales. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership position, with a responsibility of delivering on specific lead generation, sales and growth objectives.