This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Austin, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/05/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description for Executive Assistant
This position performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls and email, making travel and meeting arrangements, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, performing other clerical and office management functions and preparing action item status reports. Administrative, grant and board support for a Christian Foundation. www.e3-Foundation.com.
This position requires strong computer and internet research skills as well as excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. The position also calls for project coordination experience, a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. It is necessary to be proactive, resourceful, flexible, and efficient while working in a fast paced, high pressure environment. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality must be maintained at all times. Flexibility and willingness to work non-traditional hours as needed while being a driven, self-starter who can work independently is important.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 5+ years supporting at the executive level preferred
• Strong time management, organization, communication, problem solving and follow through skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to remain flexible in managing frequently shifting priorities
• Ability to make decisions on behalf of executive within predetermined parameters
• Management experience interacting with personal assistants and other household staff
• Knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Ability to handle all matters with the utmost confidentiality
• Effective liaison skills
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Cheerful, flexible and positive disposition
• Resourceful and tactful with a professional demeanor
This is full-time, salaried position with benefits. To apply, please contact James Rinn at email@example.com. Please include the position in the subject line of the email: “Executive Assistant”.