This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Social Media/Web Presence Director
Largo, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/29/2011
Categories: Internet/E-Commerce - IT
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for an expert social media and link building (SEO) person who is currently active with Social Media for business. This will be a unique opportunity as it will require supporting two distinct organizations. One, a leading provider of power protection products (www.apttvss.com), the other a Christian, non-profit organization that provides support to families in Pinellas County (www.newlifesol.org). This is an immediate opportunity for the right candidate. Please read below:
We will ask you for examples of work and success.
• Social media strategy, planning, implementation, management, monitoring and reporting
• Establish and/or maintain Business Profiles on Social Media venues (Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter…) and Directory systems (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, MerchantCircle, CitySearch…)
• Coordinate and manage content between online systems: websites, directories, social media, blogs, press releases, articles…
• Website optimization; platforms primarily built on Joomla. Knowledge of Drupal and WordPress a positive.
• Advanced level of HTML knowledge; ability to edit HTML code.
• Help to structure link building and social media work around keywords to maximize Organic internet presence
• Track and monitor success via lists and ranking reports
• Investigate and implement new technologies, services as needed
• Understand the integration of social media from a marketing, customer care and public relations perspective
• Design, implement and monitor innovative online lead conversion methods for the sales team
• Analyze campaign data and metrics to make appropriate adjustments and ensure maximum ROI
• Ensure that all online branding and lead generation decisions ultimately support strategic business and revenue goals
• Increase the sophistication and effectiveness of the company’s web-presence
• Daily team updates
This person will interact with Online Communities, Blogs, Message Boards, Email Discussion Groups and News Channels to generate exposure, publicity and traffic. This person will be passionately in tune with latest social media developments, online behavior and trends and have the ability to identify opportunities and develop plans/proposals for implementing scalable social media programs to generate maximum social media optimization. Constantly measure results with tools such as Google Analytics. Review what is working and what needs improvement. Pay attention to where your customers are spending most of their time and make sure you spend time in the same place. The ideal candidate must be able to research the internet to find new, relevant and legitimate content to be posted to various social media profiles
Send your resume and online work examples, including links to your personal profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You must have an online presence established and be actively involved with social media for business. Please include business links to work YOU have implemented and/or manage; describe what you have done with these examples. Also, rank your abilities with each of these components: 1 lowest; 10 highest and the number of years of experience. Give a 1-2 sentence description of your abilities for each.
Facebook personal use
Facebook for business; how many business pages do you Admin
Linked personal use
Linked for business; how many business pages do you Admin
Dreamweaver or related HTML tool
WordPress and/or Blogger
Yahoo Local & Bing Local
Organic internet marketing
Internet paid advertising: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, others…
Note other Directory systems you have experience with
Along with the above, to demonstrate your skills, take a few minutes to research the online presence for New Life Solutions and APT and briefly document your top 10 ideas to organize and improve their internet Brand. This is a CRITICAL component to the application process.
Again, this is a unique opportunity for the right person. The position offers competitive pay, full benefits and a pleasant work environment.
Please send your responses and materials to: