This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Publishing Sales Consultant
Salem Media Group
Longwood, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/19/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Xulon Press, Longwood, FL a division of Salem Communications, and the nation’s largest on-demand digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience, is currently seeking a West Coast Publishing Sales Consultant to work in a sales team environment. This position requires excellent phone communication, results oriented and self-motivation.
• Make outbound introduction calls and publishing consultations to incoming daily leads.
• Qualify leads based on Xulon Press’s lead qualification procedure.
• Identify prospective leads early on and guide them to make a publishing package purchasing decision.
• Track and maintain full details of all calls and emails in Xulon Press’ Lead Customer Management System.
• Follow-up and reply inbound calls and emails including but not limited to sales offers and other promotions.
• Perform administrative tasks related to publishing package sales.
• Perform other job assignments as prescribed by the Sales Manager.
• Strong sales abilities.
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships over the phone and email.
• Highly results oriented.
• Minimum three to four years phone sales or customer service experience.
• Computer literacy; familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Prior use of CRM software would be an asset.
• Prior book publishing knowledge would be an asset
• High School Diploma or higher
Please submit your resume to:
Xulon Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer