Xulon Press, Longwood, FL a division of Salem Communications, and the nation’s largest on-demand digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience, is currently seeking a West Coast Publishing Sales Consultant to work in a sales team environment. This position requires excellent phone communication, results oriented and self-motivation.
• Make outbound introduction calls and publishing consultations to incoming daily leads.
• Qualify leads based on Xulon Press’s lead qualification procedure.
• Identify prospective leads early on and guide them to make a publishing package purchasing decision.
• Track and maintain full details of all calls and emails in Xulon Press’ Lead Customer Management System.
• Follow-up and reply inbound calls and emails including but not limited to sales offers and other promotions.
• Perform administrative tasks related to publishing package sales.
• Perform other job assignments as prescribed by the Sales Manager.
• Strong sales abilities.
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships over the phone and email.
• Highly results oriented.
• Minimum three to four years phone sales or customer service experience.
• Computer literacy; familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Prior use of CRM software would be an asset.
• Prior book publishing knowledge would be an asset
• High School Diploma or higher
Please submit your resume to:
Xulon Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Account Executive-Nashville, TNSalem Media Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 29
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...