High Point Travel and 963 Missions is a full service travel agency that primarily helps churches and missions organizations with their travel needs. We have been in business for 25 years and thrive on taking the difficult pieces of travel off of our clients. We have served over half a million people since our inception. For more information HighPoint963.com
Air Coordinator Job Profile and Description
The job of the Air Coordinator is to provide all kinds of assistance and guidance to the clients and sales team regarding all aspects of air travel-related information. The air coordinator works in conjunction with our sales team and multiple vendors to manage the entire process of missionary trips by treating each trip as a unique and defined project. This process includes, but is not limited to receiving, processing and sending quotes, arranging for the booking of tickets, issuing tickets, tracking payments of clients and due dates for vendors, managing deadlines and preparing final travel documents for the client. The air coordinator is also encouraged to build relationships with our vendors. This is a highly administrative job.
Education and Qualifications
• 2 years of ticketing knowledge and experience in a GDS system
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting and advising clients on travel information and helping them select the best travel plan and schedule for their needs.
• Answering phone calls/emails from the clients inquiring on the travel information.
• Work with our vendors to book tickets for the clients.
• Collecting payments and other transactions from the clients and maintaining the records pertaining to their traveling.
• Helping to secure needed information pertinent to travel so that travel documents can be correctly issued.
• Issuing tickets for your groups in a quick, but error free manor.
• Problem solve when difficult circumstances arise in order to serve the client and minimize losses
• Learning the SABRE – GDS system that will allow you to book and issue tickets.
Skills and Specifications
• A mindset that wants to help others.
• High multitasking skills
• Good organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to take ownership and lead the process from beginning to end.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Able to handle multiple personalities and expectations.
• Flexible to operate under pressure.
• Proficient on a MAC Computer
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
• Proactive and willing to take initiative
• Able to prioritize tasks well
• Pays high attention to detail
• Willing to learn
• Experience as a participant on a church trip or mission trip is very important.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Executive Admin PositionAdobe Oil & Gas
- Arlington, Texas
- September 20
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member o More...