This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Business Process Management Specialist
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 08/16/2011
Categories: IT - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. We are seeking a BPM Specialist to provide for the design, analysis and management of business process automation solutions to support the work of multiple Scripture translation projects.
• Assist individuals and teams be more productive by automating tracking and notification associated with complex, recurring organizational tasks;
• Develop and maintain workflow/business process automation solutions using a yet-to-be-determined third-party framework (like Appian or ProcessMaker);
• Work with cross-functional team members to identify and capture business process requirements;
• Build consensus and work in partnership with stakeholders to design and implement systems integration as needed;
• Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions;
• Create and maintain reports that provide management insight into business processes;
• Facilitate staff training and documentation of the BPM tools chosen and workflows implemented
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience;
• One year experience with BPM process design and workflow tools or three years experience as IT business analyst;
• Programming experience with PHP, Java, HTML and MySQL or SQL is a plus;
• Broad understanding of computer networking and security;
• Broad understanding of desktop and web application solutions;
• Ability to capture reporting requirements and design and maintain reports;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to operate in a team setting while demonstrating good independent judgment and decision making;
• A “can-do” attitude as demonstrated by the ability to accomplish goals and achieve outcomes;
• A “servant” spirit as demonstrated by the desire to help others succeed;
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical plan, dental, and vision reimbursement plan); and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: Erika_Klingenberger@tsco.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.