This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Morris Cerullo World Evangelism
San Diego, California, United States
Date Posted: 07/27/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Morris Cerullo World Evangelism is headquartered in San Diego, California; we currently have approximately 85 full time employees in San Diego. We also have offices in Dallas, Texas with approximately 7 employees and overseas offices in Toronto, Canada and London, England.
MCWE is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to employees of all races, sex, national origin, age, and marital status, those who are handicapped and veteran’s status.
Notwithstanding the above, MCWE is organized and recognized by the State of California and the Federal Government as a Church and as such holds certain doctrine and lifestyle standards basic in determining employment decisions. MCWE reserves the right to refuse employment to any applicant or to terminate any existing employee who’s religious and life style preferences violate MCWE's doctrines or tenants of faith.
Individual will perform technical support for local and remote users within Morris Cerullo World Evangelism including; computer desktops running windows XP and Windows 7, printers, Microsoft Office Suite of applications, and also some support of Apple computers.
In addition the individual will oversee servers as assigned by Network Engineer and work along-side Network Engineer in troubleshooting and take on assigned projects. The individual will perform maintenance and upgrades to Windows 2003/2008 servers, and give support for a number of server software including SQL 2005, IIS Web Server, and WUS server, among other Microsoft server products. Other responsibilities will include maintenance of Cisco and Dell Ethernet switches and work with Juniper firewalls when troubleshooting connectivity issues. Also maintain connectivity with remote offices including VPN and remote users. Furthermore, work on PBX phone equipment and NEC phones, including troubleshooting user phones and connections.
• BS degree in computer science/engineering or other equivalent technical education such as MCSE
• Good understanding with Microsoft Server domain and server environment
• Proficient with Window XP/Win7 operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite of applications
• Troubleshooting and maintaining common x86/x64 hardware
• Must be detail oriented
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use a command line environment in windows
• Should be self-motivated and willing to learn
• Understanding of TCP/ IP protocols and network troubleshooting
• Knowledge of common protocols like SMTP, IMAP, DNS, HTTP
• 2 years of related experience
• Understanding of VPN/encrypted connections is a plus
• MS/Cisco certifications