We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word into every language that needs it. Our vision is to see God’s Word in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships.
For more information regarding The Seed Company, please visit www.seedcompany.org. People and Organizational Development Specialist
As our People and Organizational Development Specialist, you will contribute to the People and Organizational Development team in designing, implementing and maintaining comprehensive human resources, strategic planning and organizational development strategies. The ideal candidate will be consistently responsive to organizational needs and experience fulfillment from achieving personal goals, helping others succeed and facilitating the accomplishment of team goals. Effective interpersonal skills including communication, maturity, creativity and a high energy level are crucial.
By championing the company’s vision, mission, and values through work patterns, communication, team work, professional demeanor, etc., you will perform the following duties:
• Administer and monitor recruitment and staffing processes necessary to identify, screen, select and assign incoming staff
• Communicate with supervisors and provide coaching regarding job design, recruitment principles and selection tools
• Execute administrative details in key HR generalist areas
• Lead the development and coordination of short-term internships designed to complement long-term recruitment strategy and succession planning
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with partner organizations who serve as recruitment resources
• Assist in other areas of People and Organizational Development responsibilities including but not limited to training, organizational assessment, strategic planning and staff careQualifications:
Your passion for seeing the bible translated for others in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Alignment with the vision, mission and values of the company
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1 – 2 years of related Human Resources experience
• Strong ability to interact effectively with team members, hiring supervisors and other partners
• Demonstrated knowledge of human resources best practices
• Ability to take initiative and develop new ideas
• Proven experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Ability to exercise discernment and good judgment
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detailBenefits:
We value our staff members and care for their personal and professional well being. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical, dental, and vision insurance); a reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff, where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes. To Apply:
To respond to this opportunity, please visit the following link: https://insperity.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=67898The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations.