We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word into every language that needs it. Our vision is to see God’s Word in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships.
For more information regarding The Seed Company, please visit www.seedcompany.org. Partner Relations Assistant – Eastern Region
As our Partner Relations Assistant, you will provide administrative support for Development Representatives who are based in the Eastern Region. The ideal candidate will be consistently responsive to organizational needs and experience fulfillment from achieving personal goals, helping others succeed and facilitating the accomplishment of team goals. Effective interpersonal skills including communication, maturity, creativity and a high energy level are crucial.
By championing the company’s vision, mission, and values through work patterns, communication, team work, professional demeanor, etc., you will perform the following duties:
• Provide primary administrative support for the reporting supervisor and assist with the administrative support for the other Development Representatives in the Eastern US as directed by the supervisor.
• Assist with Development Representatives and geographic area case load management.
• Support needs of Development Representatives in Eastern Region, manage support staff if available.
• Routinely communicate with the supervisor to plan the support strategy needs of the supervisor’s case load as well as providing assistance to the Eastern Regional Development Team.
• Assist assigned Development Representatives with partner meeting preparation, including research as appropriate, preparation of meeting materials, travel arrangements, etc.
• Prepare expense reimbursement reports for approval by assigned Development Representatives, forward to appropriate individual for approval.
• Coordinate and execute appropriate Partner Appreciation under direction of Development Representatives and according to guidelines established by VP/D.
• Provide excellent communication and follow up from any partners or constituents for which we are providing care and keep accurate record inside of the CRM/Sales Force for each partner.
• Provide all monthly reports which are required in order to provide solid communication with the VPD.
• Execute mailings, letters and other correspondence as needed.
• Assist assigned Development Representatives with case load maintenance (pipeline and other administrative tasks).
• Take responsibility for personal growth, balance and health in the areas of spiritual, social, physical, emotional and professional.
• Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
Your passion for seeing the bible translated for others in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Alignment with the vision, mission and values of the company.
• 3 – 5 years related development/administrative experience.
• Ability to plan and manage assigned work.
• Effective oral and written communication skills; strong telephone skills.
• Strong service mindset.
• Computer literate including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Able to navigate server files/intranet.
• Ability for web-based and server-based research.
• Attention to detail, well organized and excellent at follow through.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.Benefits:
We value our staff members and care for their personal and professional well being. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical, dental, and vision insurance); a reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff, where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes. To Apply:
To respond to this opportunity, please email visit the following link: https://insperity.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=67828The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations.