Xulon Press (Longwood, FL) , a division of Salem Communications, and the nation’s largest on-demand digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience, is currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will be obsessive/compulsive about serving the needs of others, and will be able to help others in the organization take their service skills to the next level. The Customer Service manager will help in defining and refining our processes to improve the publishing experience and service for our authors. Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution is a must. Our goal is Disney level service, so Disney employees are encouraged to apply.
Xulon Press is a fast growing company with a fast paced environment. Xulon Press is owned Salem Communications, the leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine publisher focused on Christian and family themes. If you’re looking for a positive, supportive environment where you will be challenged to grow personally and professionally, this is probably the right place for you.
• Five years or more of experience in customer service.
• A love for people and for helping them is essential.
• The ability to establish rapport quickly is vital and demonstrated experience in conflict resolution is required.
• Must be able to work well with a team.
• Excellence required in verbal and written communication.
• Phone skills and manner must be impeccable.
• Must strive for excellence and efficiency, be detail-oriented, and must multi-task with ease.
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, word, excel, adobe, different graphic programs .jpeg & .tiff files is very important.
• Experience in the publishing industry is considered a plus. •Must have two year degree or equivalent.
Xulon Press is offer a competative wage of 35K – 40K dependent on experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you possess these qualities and Xulon Press sounds like the company for you, please submit your well written cover letter and resume to:
Xulon Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Ministry Care Center RepresentativeTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 27
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...