This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Project Coordinator / Manager
Lithko Restoration Technologies LLC
Hamilton, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 09/22/2011
Categories: Contractor - Contractor & Other Trades
Job Type: Full-Time
PROJECT COORDINATOR / MANAGER
Lithko Restoration Technologies is looking for a take charge Project Coordinator / Manager to coordinate and manage multiple projects within our Industrial Flooring Restoration Team.
The successful candidate needs to possess leadership skills in directing Foremen & small teams of employees in concrete flooring repair. S/He should be able to handle multiple projects. Direct experience ( 5 + years ) and knowledge of Resins / Coating repair applications in floor sealing is essential. Depending on customer availability some travel and weekend work will be required.
To be successful in our environment you will need the following:
• The technical skills noted above in resinous coating applications and repair systems.
• Industrial environment experience
• Ability to directly assist foremen.
• Strong ability to interact with customers.
• Manage simultaneous projects.
• Ability to work in conjunction with the Project Manager in maintaining our high standards of workmanship.
If it's a challenge you seek and the above characteristics fit your career path then check out this opportunity.
Lithko Restoration Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer