This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Call Center Manager
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 07/07/2011
Categories: Administrative - Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. We are seeking a Call Center Manager to provide strategic leadership to build Call Center team capacity and sustainability to support the funding of multiple Scripture translation projects.
• Staff and manage an in-bound calling team that provides customer service to existing partners regarding their giving, program involvement and response to various campaigns;
• Staff and manage an out-bound calling team to assist in qualifying leads and cultivating qualified leads into mid-level partners;
• Maintain consistent quality communication with Call Center team, colleagues and supervisor;
• Qualify leads for major-level partners and coordinate their hand-off to designated development representatives;
• Create personalized cultivation plans for partners;
• Manage an out-bound calling team that assists the church relations team as it develops a church engagement model.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field;
• Strong, visionary leadership skills with the ability to coach, train and instruct others in order to build a strong team;
• Experience in a call center for an organization founded on Biblical principles, of which at least one year was in a supervisory role;
• Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service in line with Seed Company values;
• Ability to take initiative and develop new ideas and champion the ideas of team members;
• Experience in fundraising or sales management with the ability to set goals and coach team members to achieve those goals;
• Strong ability to interact effectively with partners;
• Proficiency with Office Suite and working knowledge of database processes
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical plan, dental, and vision reimbursement plan) and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: Erika_Klingenberger@tsco.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.