This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Inside Sales Consultant - Commission
Carol Stream, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 07/07/2011
Categories: Consulting Services - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Pioneer Clubs is an international non-profit organization that provides Christian educational materials to church-sponsored midweek club programs for young children. We are the program of choice for more than 1,500 churches across the United States and Canada. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Consultant to help execute our sales growth strategy.
No previous sales experience is required, however selected candidate:
• Must have a passion for Christian ministry
• Must be ambitious and self motivated
• Must have excellent verbal communication skills
• Must be highly organized
• Experience in church related children’s ministry preferred (staff or volunteer)
• Complete sales training and mentoring
• Highly competitive commissions
• Qualified sales leads
• Good earning potential with no cap on commissions
• Supportive Christian working environment
• Comprehensive benefits package
Personal Qualities Needed for Success:
• Exhibits Christian faith and conviction and agrees with Pioneer Clubs’ Statement of Faith
• Has integrity and strong ethics
• Is self motivated and goal oriented
• Has excellent verbal communication skills
• Is organized and manages time independently
Qualified Candidates should apply online at: www.Pioneerclubs.org/about.employment.php
Local candidates only (Chicago suburbs). No relocation assistance available.
CONTACT: Pioneer Clubs
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 788
Wheaton IL 60189
Principles only. No phone calls or agencies please.